• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Christmas tree miracle :) x

shell1805

Mama Doe
Bella has been so down and quiet since her sore hocks (which fingers crossed, since we took her to the vet and have been using the fuciderm cream, is lookin so much better) i have been so worried about her. My little girl had lost that sparkle in her eye and just seemed so glum. I was in p@h earlier today and was lookin at the christmas stuff. My other half mentioned how bella loves to destroy stuff and how she would kill the toy christmas tree they had in there. Well, the tree came home with us and has performed a miracle. My bella is back and as fiesty has ever! The tree never stood a chance lol :) i know its probably more to do with the cream, but its so good to see her back to her naughty self. Ive been so worried about her, im hoping she's now on the road to recovery. Any vibes for her would be great x x x

Bella has been so down and quiet since her sore hocks (which fingers crossed, since we took her to the vet and have been using the fuciderm cream, is lookin so much better) i have been so worried about her. My little girl had lost that sparkle in her eye and just seemed so glum. I was in p@h earlier today and was lookin at the christmas stuff. My other half mentioned how bella loves to destroy stuff and how she would kill the toy christmas tree they had in there. Well, the tree came home with us and has performed a miracle. My bella is back and as fiesty has ever! The tree never stood a chance lol :) i know its probably more to do with the cream, but its so good to see her back to her naughty self. Ive been so worried about her, im hoping she's now on the road to recovery. Any vibes for her would be great x x x

I am so glad! Keep being naughty Bella!!!:lol:

Aww bless her, im glad a new toy cheered her up :D. Sending loads of vibes for your wee girl to continue getting better.

Great news! But do we need a Tree Chat section for the forum now, for you to post about the stripped branches and damaged trunk? ;)

Ive just noticed that the toe of my stocking is chewed. I had tied it up high so she must have stretched up on her tip toes. Her feet cant be that painful now. Why am i so excited that she's being naughty :lol: x

Back