• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lmao awkward rabbit

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
I sat Charlie on my knee so I could give him a quick cuddle, and he has decided that he doesn't want to be on my knee. So, he climbed up me and has wrapped himself around my neck :lol: Not very comfy for me! But he looks happy :love:

And now he's in my mams room on her bed being cuddled lots, and loving it!
I LOVE that he's a cuddle bun :love:

matthew is a cuddlebun. he likes to pretend he's too cool for loving, and runs away, but if i pick him up he settles down for a good half hour or so of snuggles. tabby was just beginning to accept a cuddle in arms (she's 2 1/2) - though she will be still for an hour's shoulder rub if her feet are on firm ground - when i took her for the spay and now she must think i'm an awful mummy who takes her out every day to be tortured. wednesday, spay. thursday, injection. friday, thermometer where the sun don't shine. poor tabby rabbit.

i used to have a conti that did that !!!! he was 3.5 ft and weighed in at 2.5 st
he never did get the hine he was getting to big to do it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i hardly get cuddles but when i do its lovely :love:
i feel special when they let me :lol:

dont you aww all mine are snuggle bunnies well except for davros he sometimes like to try eat you :roll: but on a whole all mine will have a snuggle
however when its feeding time it can take ages if they are all demanding a cuddle today took me over a hour to feed up if they dont demand cuddles it takes about 25 mins if i rush through :lol:

I'm so lucky I have cuddle buns. But it has to be on their terms.
They both woke me up this morning by jumping on the bed and then me. I gave them cuddles for a bit and then fell asleep again... so Grim headbutted me.

He won't sit on the couch with me yet unless I tempt him with bread in which case he jumps on me and salivates all over my hands. :roll:

Have you tried temping your buns with food (but use something healthier than bread, it's not really good for bunnies). That way I can pretend he wants to sit on my lap but really he just wants food. :lol:

Back