• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For Raine ( & anyone who wants to see Honey)

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
"Hello..I heard that you had said you love me and were worried when I had my op the other day, how nice of you and if you were here I'd give you a sloppy kiss!
well I'm fine and have been busy rearranging shoes..my two foots keep putting them all neat and tidy by the back door..silly people..:roll:...so I spend my time taking them out to the garden were they belong:D..or some of them I put in my bed as it helps to keep them warm..
anyway here I am looking quite beautiful....my wounds are healing nicely and mum and dad are not worried anymore, my poor dad was very upset the other night when my temperature dropped..he spent ages warming blankets for me and cuddling me..I have been trying to work out if I can sit in the fridge for a while so he does it again:lol:

Lots of love and woofs Honey xx

Honeybee.jpg

Last edited:
You are beautiful Honey
lots of gentle cocker kisses & sguidgy hugs from Toby, Jasper & Dylan & out hoomans

Jill, thanks for showing another gorgeous pic of Honey. So glad she has recovered from her surgery and she is still disposing of all your shoes:lol:

Back