• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my new bunny *new pics*

Lillian

Warren Veteran
Looking a bit of state, and rather unhappy :cry:

He's HUGE.. only 5.5kg but he's sooo big compared to all my other bunnies.

(excuse the lack of light :()

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V5fBBTcWZU

159_5607.jpg

He's such a beautiful big thing, but its hard to get a photo to show that at the moment.

Last edited:
Hopefully in a few weeks when he can open his eyes properly i'll be able to get some nicer photos of him. But he is gorgeous.. looks just like my Lillian :love::(

He's lovely :love:
His eyes do look sore :cry: The right one in particular. The nictitating membrane is very visible and I really think he needs to be seen by a Vet again ASAP.

He's lovely :love:
His eyes do look sore :cry: The right one in particular. The nictitating membrane is very visible and I really think he needs to be seen by a Vet again ASAP.

He was given Tiacil on wednesday.. and apparently the vet said his eyes were looking ok :? I've just washed them with warm water and noticed on one side his eye lashes are against his eye.. i'm not sure what to do about that? I'm going to get in contact with my vet and see what they can do for him. Poor boy :(

He was given Tiacil on wednesday.. and apparently the vet said his eyes were looking ok :? I've just washed them with warm water and noticed on one side his eye lashes are against his eye.. i'm not sure what to do about that? I'm going to get in contact with my vet and see what they can do for him. Poor boy :(

He might need a little hoperation to remove a piece of skin to lift the lashes away from the eye. It's a fairly straightforward op in itself.
He looks like a sweetie xx

He might need a little hoperation to remove a piece of skin to lift the lashes away from the eye. It's a fairly straightforward op in itself.
He looks like a sweetie xx

Is it the kinda thing that can be done while neutering? Cos he tried to mount me last night :shock::oops::lol:

Our vets are waiting for his notes to be sent, then we are going discuss what can be done.

he is lovely :) what's the story with his eyes?

His previous owner said he occasionally got blocked tear ducts that had to be flushed. Apparently a few months back they got bad again, and despite flushing and putting drops in them they haven't cleared up. When he turned up here yesterday one was completely closed, both were really mucky and slightly swollen.

When i was washing them last night i noticed the eyelashes on the bottom eyelid on one side is rubbing against his eye. So i'm guessing the eyelashes irritated the eye, causing him start rubbing and scratching them, making it worse. But i'm not a 100% sure, hopefully once my vet has his notes we can work it all out and get them cleared up :)

Is it the kinda thing that can be done while neutering? Cos he tried to mount me last night :shock::oops::lol:

Our vets are waiting for his notes to be sent, then we are going discuss what can be done.

:lol: Sorry, but I cant see that little squishy trying to mount anything:shock:

Hope his eye gets better soon.

Back