• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lyric has over induldged :( Shes fine :)

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
Its my fault i left her tin of food in her room last night, I was really tired last night and obviously forgot to take it out:( Her tummy is huge she has passed some strange shaped pooes,but is now happily binking round the living room even though i feel terrible:lol:

Last edited:
Is she still bloated ?
Has she passed a normal amount of faeces ?

Well i was just about to post she hadnt pooed at all since about 11am but,Ive just given her some bananna and apple shes eaten that then gone straight into her litter tray and was eating hay,She has passed some poo its a bit smallar and darker than usual and it stinks,Her tummy is still quite big:?

if she looks bloated and/or uncomfortable she should see a vet..especially if her pooing isn't normal:(

Her tummmy isnt bloated,its just big,Shes not uncomfortable:) Shes in the dining room grooming herself at the min,Ive seen a rabbit with bloat/stasis lots of times with Claude shes not acting like that at all:?

Her tummmy isnt bloated,its just big,Shes not uncomfortable:) Shes in the dining room grooming herself at the min,Ive seen a rabbit with bloat/stasis lots of times with Claude shes not acting like that at all:?

im sure she will be fine - probably feeling how we feel when we have overeaten .... greedy bun :no:

Shes just been sat in her litter tray for about 10 mins and passed alot of poo all normal sized:) Just had a little binky too,God i love this rabbit so much:love:

Hehe! What a greedy little bun she is! :D It sounds like the overindulging hasn't had too much of a bad affect on her anyway :)
Helen xx

Grim once went into the kitchen and closed the door. Then he got into his treat bag and ate all of them. :shock: He was hyper all day and then went on a massive downer the next day.

Back