• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

One of my rescues is dying UD she has been reserved for a home U/D 18/04 she's died

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
No point for my post really, just so upset :cry::cry::cry:

She was off her food last night, just treated her as if it was statis, she started to bloat this morning, took her up the vets. They have said the bloat is a symptom of something else, she's had xrays and there is gas in her tummy not her intestines, they're pumping fluids into her to get her ready for a GA, to try and release the gas, they're running blood tests too to see where the problem has started :cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:
Thank you poor little bunny, she is only one :cry::cry::cry:, I am waiting for the vets to call me to tell me how she is :(

Thank you, I just rang as it's been a good hour and a half since I spoke to them last :oops:, the lady I spoke to said they're midway through the operation, she can't say what will happen, but she said it's all going according to plan.

She's had op, they said they didn't think there was anyway she would survive it, but she has :shock:, she said every hour she survives now is a bonus, but they said she's a fighter. They said her intestines were all stuck to her body and stuck to her vagina they said she's had a major op, they have tried to sort out her intestines, she said there was food everywhere and they have flushed it all through. She is an an oxygen tent at the minute, she is a very poorly rabbit indeed, but she is fighting.

oh poor girl. :cry: she is a strong bunny isn't she. sending all the vibes in the world that she comes through all this. xxx

Back