• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Liz (Hugo's There)

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Here are your new bunnies!!

Frank
LizsBunnies001.jpg

LizsBunnies002.jpg

LizsBunnies003.jpg

Nougat
LizsBunnies004.jpg

LizsBunnies005.jpg

Missus
LizsBunnies006.jpg

LizsBunnies007.jpg

LizsBunnies008.jpg

Frank has spent the time on the sofa with me having loads of cuddles :love:

Thanks Kris, hopefully I will get to meet them in person soon if Steve actually makes it home this side of midnight, sounds like he has had an awful day :(

Steve took over 3 hours to get to Kris's :( He eventually made it home just before 6 with all the buns and Pooh Bear is now on his way to his forever home :love:

Bit worried about Frank as he had pus coming out of his eye socket :( But it is too dark to do much now so will let him settle and have a proper look in the morning :?

Steve took over 3 hours to get to Kris's :( He eventually made it home just before 6 with all the buns and Pooh Bear is now on his way to his forever home :love:

Bit worried about Frank as he had pus coming out of his eye socket :( But it is too dark to do much now so will let him settle and have a proper look in the morning :?

Poor Steve :(

What are their stories? They are all lovely :love:

Poor Steve :(

What are their stories? They are all lovely :love:

I don't have a lot of info, Frank is 7 and has been in and out of rescues all his life. I was told his eye has been removed but I'm not sure. If thats the case then why is it so infected unless the op was done recently and I wasn't told it was a recent thing :?

Nougat is blind and hates to be handled and other bunnies, she is 7 months old

Missus is an 8 and a half year old bun that Kris and Karen helped me rescue from a preloved ad. She had been put in with an unneutered 8 month old bun :shock:. She is rather podgy but thats all I could make out in the dark :lol: Kris has kept the 8 month old to rehome through her rescue :)

I don't have a lot of info, Frank is 7 and has been in and out of rescues all his life. I was told his eye has been removed but I'm not sure. If thats the case then why is it so infected unless the op was done recently and I wasn't told it was a recent thing :?

Nougat is blind and hates to be handled and other bunnies, she is 7 months old

Missus is an 8 and a half year old bun that Kris and Karen helped me rescue from a preloved ad. She had been put in with an unneutered 8 month old bun :shock:. She is rather podgy but thats all I could make out in the dark :lol: Kris has kept the 8 month old to rehome through her rescue :)

Awww poor little Frank :( Missus looks good for her age! So glad they have a nice home with you for xmas :love:

I was a bit concerned about Frank's eye, and if i had a bit more time, was going to pop to the vets quickly, but didn't want to go out as typically with me, it would have probably been the exact time Steve was nearby, and no one else was in the house!

Frank had a little (about 1/7) of a carrot while here, but didn't want anything else.

Back