• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anybody want a big bag of Excel?

Lib_n_bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Think there's about 10kg left in the bag, we've had to switch to SS as we think excel may be linked to Beau's tummy problems.

Free to a good home! If a local rescue or sanctuary wants it I am happy to drop it off, otherwise if someone else wants it they could come and collect it from me in Stevenage.

Is it the new type excel? If so I know of a rescue that would use it. Wouldn't be able to collect it til the first week of January though.

Is it the new type excel? If so I know of a rescue that would use it. Wouldn't be able to collect it til the first week of January though.

I have no idea! What's the difference? :? Doesn't matter when it would be collected, just don't want it to go to waste :D

I have no idea! What's the difference? :? Doesn't matter when it would be collected, just don't want it to go to waste :D

They have chamged the recipe recently and put it in different bags. The reascue it would go to uses the new recipe stuff as it's a little higher in fibre than the old stuff

New stuff looks like this http://www.petsathome.com/shop/burgess-excel-tasty-nuggets-adult-rabbit-food-2kg-4kg-and-10kg-15703

The old stuff has a design that's more like http://www.equinecaninefeline.com/catalog/supa-rabbit-excel-junior-dwarf-10kg.html but not the same, couldn't find adult old style

Brilliant. If it doesn't get snapped up in the meantime can I collect it at the start of next month please? Going to be working in Hitchin so seems to make sense to combine the journey.

Brilliant. If it doesn't get snapped up in the meantime can I collect it at the start of next month please? Going to be working in Hitchin so seems to make sense to combine the journey.

I shall reserve it for you hun, it's no problem to wait til January, just glad it's found a home! Which rescue is it for?

Back