• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

double rabbit hutch empty question

tickles

Mama Doe
I was wondering if the bonding went well with stanly and lilly what i should or could do with the double 6ft ryedale i have.The only problem is its too heavy to go into a car to offer to rescue :{ should i just smash it up to create the space i need to get a bigger run ? help

I was wondering if the bonding went well with stanly and lilly what i should or could do with the double 6ft ryedale i have.The only problem is its too heavy to go into a car to offer to rescue :{ should i just smash it up to create the space i need to get a bigger run ? help

Some rescues have vans so might be able to get it in (I know BARC have one;) )

awww lynne i didnt know that its s shame to smash it as they are not that old i also still have a single one spare too :{ which is in the garage at mums.

Smashing it up would be a complete waste! Put it on ebay or freeads and let the buyer sort out transporting it. At least then you'll know that some rabbits have got a decent sized hutch :D (and you can word your ad so it gets the point over to casual browers ;))

Louise's courier company is Louise hiring a van for the day and driving it herself ;) In the event of big strong workmen being needed to help lift it, Alison's big strong workmen hire can additionally be commissioned for the princely sum of a cup of tea and a piece of cake. Please don't smash it up, that would be a tragedy for any 6ft hutch but especially a ryedale!

even if it is heavy and needs two or more people depending how strong. ?

Tina you know the double hutch I have near by back door?
I paid £35 delivery for that (and it came from Bognor I think:? ) it was a courier that delivered that a year ago but the seller arranged it not me!!

lol will look into that but this is only a thought at the minute as i need the buns bonded first so everything would be after xmas :}.
Also might have some fold up runs as well as some hamster cages and such like aswell going to have a clear out x
Ryedale hutches aint sparling but i can do pictures if need and will provide virkon for extra finish x

I have a 6ft double Ryedale with a cover from the ebay man here that I don't know what to do with :( Our rescue said they don't need it because they don't use hutches and I haven't got a clue what to do with it

Don't go smashing it up hun if there is nothing wrong with it

lol will look into that but this is only a thought at the minute as i need the buns bonded first so everything would be after xmas :}.
Also might have some fold up runs as well as some hamster cages and such like aswell going to have a clear out x
Ryedale hutches aint sparling but i can do pictures if need and will provide virkon for extra finish x

How big are your hamster cages? :wave:

I could be interested in a fold up run if you are letting any go? My Mum lives near Grimsby so not far from you? Let me know - need one for Nigel the guinea piggie and his new girlfriend. Remember me!

:shock: no no no don't smash it! what a waste that would be...I'm sure somebun will need one...I've also got a combo coming available too when my hubby does the kennel ...shame to smash them

Back