• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our new room

kgattrell

Alpha Buck
just in time for christmas and because they bonded without a hitch..

eafx8m.jpg

qrlop4.jpg

spx310.jpg

2wme783.jpg

:love: Love the way they are exploring and chinning stuff :lol:. looks very neat, wonder how long it will stay like that :lol: - what's the climbing three storey thingey? That looks good.

Lucky buns

Wow, that is a fantastic set-up! :D

Even their own laptop, though I don't think they should be using Firefox as their browser! :shock:
Code:
It might be a little scary for them.

My step dad helped me build it, it's my christmas present :lol::lol:
Very clever
3.gif

I need to build something similar and about half the size of the base to go in the dog crate. They have shelves in there and I've been using cardobard boxes as a hideaway/step but I'm concerned about the amount of cardboard they're chewing :(

You've inspired me. p.s. where did he get the timber from and was it already pre-cut with the holes?

You've inspired me. p.s. where did he get the timber from and was it already pre-cut with the holes?

I got the MDF from B&Q cost about £8 (first 4 cuts free then any extra cut 50p), the 2x3 wood cost me about £3.00 sawn from Jewsons. I traced the shapes out and my step dad jigsawed them out for me..

A bunny's gotta keep an eye on the forum, might have to change browser now though :lol:, they have their eye on a super timmy coat :love:

That is so tidy :shock:

Have your buns spotted where the hay is stored yet? If it were mine they would have reached it and emptied it all over the room :roll: :lol:

Wow that's so fantastic! :D x

*Changes all her plans for the spare room - wonders if my beloved would agree....:lol:*

Back