• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Aaagh, FLEAS!

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
During the summer Grim used to play out in the front 'garden' which had lots of weeds for him to scent. But a lot of cats went out there and I think he picked fleas up from them. I got him some Xeno from the vets and used a flea treatment on the house that is supposed to last 6 months. And I've not had any problems since.

But... when snuggling them tonight I noticed some dirt on Samus' neck. And on further investigation found a flea. :evil:

What am I doing wrong? I just feel like I'm neglecting them if they get fleas. Illnesses can't be helped sometimes, but fleas? Just feels like it's my fault. The only thing I can think is she picked up one at the vets when getting her vaccs.

Gonna get her weighed and get some Xeno from the vets on Monday. But just grrr. Fleas annoy me so much.

Yup!! Join the club..I mean wahts the point in fleakies?? Nothing,they shouldnt exist but they do.Bah!!!
Treat the house again,Jenova.Its the central heating....not like in the old days.

I wish I had central heating! :lol:
Treating the house is such a pain as I have so many pets that can't breathe in the fumes... stoopid poopie fleas.

oh no! you have just reminded me i need to de-flea the cats and i am out of front line! poop! better check reggie bunny too as he is in the house.

I found flea dirt yesterday, not seen the fleas yet but i know they are hiding somewhere on those cats! they are such flea bags! i treat them every 5 weeks as the instructions say but i am sure they are indestructable! also they bite me if they get into the carpets and i get a bad reaction :(

Back