• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone have a snuggle tunnel?

Hi,
I have one and neither of my bunnies like it. It tends to collapse. The only thing they have done is chew it, for me has been a complete waste of money. I do have the snuggle bed though in the same material/same range which they love. They lay in it, jump in and out,dig it and chill out, one of my best buys. It has been machine washed several times and dries like new. If I were you I wouldn't waste my money on the snuggle tunnel. I deliberated lots before buying it and really should have taken it back when it wouldn't stand up. :wave:

Hi,
I have one and neither of my bunnies like it. It tends to collapse. The only thing they have done is chew it, for me has been a complete waste of money. I do have the snuggle bed though in the same material/same range which they love. They lay in it, jump in and out,dig it and chill out, one of my best buys. It has been machine washed several times and dries like new. If I were you I wouldn't waste my money on the snuggle tunnel. I deliberated lots before buying it and really should have taken it back when it wouldn't stand up. :wave:

ok thankyou - you have saved me £10 - where did you get the bed from??

I have the reversable bed, bought it when I first got Rimmi...ha can fit in it but Winters bottom is too big lol!! Not good for two buns as they cant fit in it together.......buy a hooded cats bed from P@H or ebay :D

I have the reversable bed, bought it when I first got Rimmi...ha can fit in it but Winters bottom is too big lol!! Not good for two buns as they cant fit in it together.......buy a hooded cats bed from P@H or ebay :D

:lol: sootys bum will def not fit then :roll:

i got one and within about 10 minutes ruby had chewed it and chucked it down the ramp of the hutch into her litter tray! charming! she now likes it though as we have pushed it through the door to the bed area and she actually now uses it!

i was considering buying one of the beds but ruby has a big bottom too and i thought she wouldn't fit. Also she pees in the cats bed when she is out in the house so i thought she would only use it as a comfy litter tray!

Back