• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi everyone

alisont

Mama Doe
Hello everyone.

Just joined the forum:wave:

and have 1 rescue rabbit who is 12 years old! Il post some photos soon but they are on the other computer at the mo.

Also got 3 rescue guineas.

Last edited:
:wave: Wow 12 ! What are you feeding him?:lol:

Just the normal bunny diet:) he has moved onto the all in one pellet dry food now but use to love Russell Rabb food, he has always loved a stale crust of bread in small amounts during his life. Lots of nice treats.

He has only slowed down this year - very active bunny and a right character!

Here is a pic of the boy:
IMGP4392-3.jpg

Hi Alison

Yaay! What a gorgeous bunster! He is looking amazing for his age!

We definitely need guinea pig pics too! :love::love::love:

Guinea pig pigture time!

Melvin and Parsnip from Walsall RSPCA -

P1030126.jpg

P1030013.jpg

Monty think he was originally from Thistle Cavies in Scotland -

P1020953.jpg

P1020942.jpg

And another Leo one for good measure!

DSC00094-2.jpg

Just the normal bunny diet:) he has moved onto the all in one pellet dry food now but use to love Russell Rabb food, he has always loved a stale crust of bread in small amounts during his life. Lots of nice treats.

He has only slowed down this year - very active bunny and a right character!

Here is a pic of the boy:
IMGP4392-3.jpg

Awww very distinguished, thats lovely he is 12 wow:D

:lol::lol: I just noticed the other pic at the bottom with his 'mane' showing like a little lion he is lovely the little guineau's are sweeeeeeet :lol::love:

:lol::lol: I just noticed the other pic at the bottom with his 'mane' showing like a little lion he is lovely the little guineau's are sweeeeeeet :lol::love:

Yep, he is part lionhead - not got many details of his history pre rescue but there is a small precentage of lionhead there!

Hes still got a lot of his character now he is older but has really slowed down in the past 6 months. Hes always been one of those bunnies who was not that keen on cuddles or fuss but these days he will fall asleep snuggled up to my leg in front of the tv, and has been known to leap on my lap if Im on the floor for a cuddle - never known that before.

Hes getting to be a soppy rabbit in his old age:)

Back