• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marnie is leaving us in the morning

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:(:(:( It is our last night together :cry:

She is off to Kris's tomorrow to be bonded with Blue so she can start her wonderful new life with Sam.

Much as we wanted to keep her as she is such a stunning bunny, we knew it was a selfish thing to do. Its not fair to keep her here when she is so young and lively, surrounded by old and poorly bunnies. Sam can offer her so much more space and attention and we had to do whats best for Marnie.

I have never rehomed a bunny before so it is going to be hard to say goodbye, especially as I lost Pearl the piggy this morning who I had had for nearly 7 years :cry: But Steve is bringing 3 new bunnies home with him so I guess I wont have time to be sad for too long.

I am also looking forward to lots of pictures of Marnie in her new home (hint, hint:lol:)

awwwwww i hope you have a lovely last evening together. (I'm a bit put out i didnt get to meet her!;)) x

Oh Liz :cry:
I know exactly how you feel. I went through the same thing with Winter :cry:
I've been to Sam's house and I can 100% guarentee she'll be spoilt rotten ;)

Awww when you love someone you set them free - nice she is off to a new home and you can have updates:love:

Its good news she has a new home already and a husband. You were great in taking her in and it was also good for her that she turned out to be healthy.

You'll be happy when you see piccies. :)
I know it's hard but if it's the right decision for you and the right decision for her it'll all be worth it. It's thanks to you that she's going to have such a wonderful life.

She has gone, I can't believe how upset I am :cry: I thought I would be OK as I am so happy for going off to her new home. but I am crying my eyes out :cry:

Awww, at least you will get regular updates on how she is doing, you've helped her to get the very best bunny life, sometimes giving them up is the hardest thing to do, but is the ultimate sign of just how much you love them. Perhaps you could have her back for bunny holidays ??:D

I was in absolute hysterics when I dropped Winter off to go to her new home.
Honestly though Liz, you'll feel so much better when she's happy in her new home :D

awwww how lovely and selfless to let her go, you truely are amazing hun.

hope you have a great last night together and the future joy you get from the updates of her happy life will far outweigh your sadness tomorrow... *huuuggggsssss*

eta i really shopuld look at the dates of the first post before i post :oops::oops::oops:

hope your ok now shes gone xxxxx

I've only just seen this thread, and I really can't thank you enough for letting me give her a home, she will be spoiled rotten.
I'll be putting heaps of photos up of when they come home, apparently everything is going well.
I'll be in the same boat tomorrow when I let Bea go to her new home. Any time you're down this way then you're more than welcome to come visit :wave:

I've only just seen this thread, and I really can't thank you enough for letting me give her a home, she will be spoiled rotten.
I'll be putting heaps of photos up of when they come home, apparently everything is going well.
I'll be in the same boat tomorrow when I let Bea go to her new home. Any time you're down this way then you're more than welcome to come visit :wave:

Thank you. I know we have done the right thing and she will have a fantstic life with you :love:

I can't wait to see pictures of her settled in her new home :)

Back