• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does this look any good?

I owned one of those once, they chewed it really quickly so it became rough and cut their gums. I couldn't find any parts to replace it so ended up chucking it :?

Ah right, I prefer the look of the piccolight one that you said about. I'm guessing they are easy to get spares for and they dont chew it up?

The extra speculars for the piccolight are very cheap. They do get chewed as they are thin plastic but after a couple of uses I change them. More hygenic that way too :)

why would you need one of those? only people who are trained to use equipment like should be using them you can do damage to rabbits ears if you dont know what your doing that and if the rabbit does have a ear infection or ear mites you can see the problem without poking equipment in their ears :?

TBH I very rarely use mine, it is much better to gett he vet to check them out. It is very hard to see tha back teeth properly and less you are professionally trained. I would never rely on just me checking my bunnies teeth :)

Back