• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How much I love him

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
I was watching this video of Teddy... http://www.youtube.com/user/Teddybunbun#p/u/4/pJGvlrG5oGU and got so emotional. He was 3/4 months in all the clips of video. I was just thinking about our bond, and ho much I love him. I thought that I'd love all my buns the same, and I do love them all....but Teddy....I don't know what it is about him....but we have such a closeness, that I don't know what I'd do without him. Ruby is coming up to 12 weeks on Sunday. She is such a darling, but I don't feel as close to her. Maybe it's because I don't have as much time, maybe because she has Teddy to give her affections to...!

Anyway...through my blubbing I want to say TEDDY I LOVE YOU my little man! :love::love::love::love: (I know he's just in the other room...)

:)oops::oops:...yes the video was to his online doe-friend)

Last edited:
Thank you!! He has the most wonderful personality....I can't believe he was ever that small!!:shock:

Awwww! Just had a look at a couple of your videos of him and I can see why you're so smitten! He's gorgeous and obviously adores his mummy! :)

He's........ :love: xxxx

I'm the same over my James.. i have a few vids of him when he was little and im constantly looking at old photos of him. I love my James soooo much :love:

And i love your Teddy too :love:

Teddy is beautiful and such a little character in that video. I have a similar connection with Ralph and I don't feel as close to (my) Ruby. Obviously I love her to the ends of the earth, but we don't "connect" in the same way. I think if it's been just you and a bunny especially a bunny of the opposite sex, you tend to feel like you "own" each other.
:love::love::love::love::love::love::love: to teddy

Im the exact same with bella. I love jasper to pieces, he has such a sweet nature but bella is just my big stroppy girl :) maybe its because she has such a big personality, maybe because she's my 1st bun. Whatever the reason, i love my hells bells and the thought of her ever not being around brings tears to my eyes x

Back