• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thankyou Santa!!! (RSPCA Walsall) another parcel recieved!! Page2

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
The bunnies at RSPCA Walsall would like to thank Santa ;) for the parcel they had this morning :D The promise to pose with their things for some pics soon

Thank you so much secret santa!!!!

Last edited:
Ok, Santa has been again today :shock: He bought us another box of goodies, this time from manchester ;) The elves are working overtime :lol:

Im actually away for christmas, and as our bunnies are all in foster homes ive opened the parcels so we can share the things among all the bunnies in care :) Will post pics later!

I think i need to say thankyou to A & B though ;) Ive worked that out ;)

Everybun here says a massive thank you!!!

please could you add piccies to the secret santa piccy thread when you upload them :D

xx

already upload pics on there of the parcels ;) Will do the same when i take the pics of the bunnies. Only started this thread so the SS's know the parcels have arrived :)

Posted mine ages ago and still the rescue has posted nothing about it :(

We had another parcel arrive this morning :D :D Its been ordered online from Pampered Piggies ;)

A massive thankyou from everybun here!! :love:

Back