• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes needed for Nigel (swelling gone worse)BAD NEWS

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
Can I have some vibes please for Nigel (my French Lop) the side of his face is swollen and his eye is all gunky and sore. I am taking him to see my vet at 7pm:(

Last edited:
Ahh Kay hope he is ok. Sending loads of vibes for Nigel, let us know how he gets on at the vets.

Sending all our vibes for Nigel! The buns send Frenchie sized vibes....apart from Maximus, who's sending regal vibes!!

Hiya.. *back from the wilderness* Hetty told me about Nigel and I just had to come and tell you I really hope he pulls through.

Both he and Gladys had and still hold a special place in my heart and I was gutted when I learned about Gladys passing to Rainbow Bridge - I know that she went with love though, and I know that they went to the best place after I could no longer look after them.

Give him ear strokes and a nose rub from me please, I'm thinking of him..

*vibes* to you both :cry:

Siona x

My vet cave him a good dose of baytril last night and metacam I have to start the depocillin tonight and carry on with metacam. We cannot rule out upper jaw abcess at the moment as one of his molars has come out and until the swelling goes down we cannot put him under a GA as my vet thinks he wouldn't make it through. We cannot see any puss as yet in the mouth but my vet is concerned why the tooth is missing:? He is going in on Tuesday for the GA where my vet will have a good root round and he will have xrays. He is still eating fine, mind you it would take alot for Nigel to stop eating

Back