• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

i never realised

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
how chubby my first mini lop really was, i was tidying up last night and found loads of photos of past pets, i looked at mitzi and he had a little double chin, those where the days when i was still at school and thought i was dooing him good by feeding him whatever he wanted including human chocolate :oops::shock: which ruined his back teeth, and now from all i have learnt through those years i am now strict on what i feed my buns, which is why i think rosie is doing well and mowgli did great too

I'm rather ashamed of how i kept my bunnies before i discovered RU. RU has taught me SO much, and greatly improved all my bunnies lives.

certainly has, he did have a better life then my neighbours rabbits, but i wish i would of known what i know now for him then, but learning from my mistakes gi statis that we think he died from actually saved mowgli's life when he was 2years old as i knew immediately what was wrong with mowgli and got him straight to the vets

Many years ago i lost my Dylan and Hoppy to stasis. I knew nothing of it, no mention in any rabbit books. They just seemed a little quiet, off their food then suddenly they died. This year when i saw the signs in Hazel, thanks to RU i knew it was stasis, i rushed him to the vets and within a few hours he had fully recovered. I just wish i had known all i do now, earlier :(

Back