• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our newly bonded foursome....pic overload :-)

stampz

Warren Scout
Afternoon all,

After a stressful few days I finally have our 2 pairs bonded together in the spare room :D

Please say hello to our new foursome:

Weeto - Grey male
Willow - Brown female
Lola - Black and White female
Mimi - Black female

Weeto is still a little unsure, I think he is intimidated by having three wifey buns :love: he HATES the camera and thumps and runs away when ever it's pointed at him...:?

P1000437.jpg
[/IMG]

P1000438.jpg

P1000439.jpg

P1000440.jpg

P1000390.jpg

P1000388.jpg

P1000391.jpg

P1000402.jpg

P1000412.jpg

P1000415.jpg

P1000417.jpg

P1000418.jpg

P1000422.jpg

P1000427.jpg

P1000432.jpg

They are all lovely, Is Weeto from fatfluffs? Because I think we have his brother Nugget, (though we changed his name to Samba). If so, his brother is also a foot stamper lol.

They are all lovely, Is Weeto from fatfluffs? Because I think we have his brother Nugget, (though we changed his name to Samba). If so, his brother is also a foot stamper lol.

Yeah he is from Fat Fluffs :wave:

He is always stamping, loves to let you know when you have done something wrong :roll:

:love::love::love::love:!!!

....I LOVE Lola! The markings around her eyes!! :shock::love:

Who's the little bunny in the second picture....you forgot him!:evil: :lol:

Yeah he is from Fat Fluffs :wave:

He is always stamping, loves to let you know when you have done something wrong :roll:

Oh I thought so, They are very similar but Weeto is a bit lighter.
Samba doesn't really foot stamp much any more, it was more initially when my 2 were bonding. He is also shy, but so lovely, he is really coming out of his shell lately.
Well done on the bond!

Yay!!! Well done, they look like they are happy and relaxed with each other :love: I love your girlies!!
Weeto is certainly having to adjust as he only had one sister and numerous brothers. He has got a whole lot of wifeys now :shock:.
Give Weeto plenty of nose rubs from me :)

such cute pics!

oh how i would love 4 bonded bunnies......got to sort out the bonded pair first though!

Back