• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have a Heathwood pet bed?

VikkiVet

Mama Doe
There is a massive sale of them on at the pet warehouse near me, max price for all beds, any size, is £15!!!! I was thinking of getting one for my girls, but i was just interested if anyone had one and what they are like?

i googled them but cant find many images. are they all soft beds? are they good quality?
thanks

They look fab!! And what a bargain for £15!! Ronnie and Lolly would love one! :love:

Yes! Buy your girls one hehe xXx

Ooh, is this at Partners Pets? I was just there today. I loooove the place. It's where I get all my aviary stuff from.

The beds looked really good. I only saw soft ones. Don't know how good they'd be for rabbits but there was a guy there when I was buying one for his spaniel and the dog looked pretty impressed :lol:

No point in me buying any though... the cats prefer my bed and the rabbits would just eat it.

Back