• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

dripping water bottles????? i may have an answer

areia

Wise Old Thumper
are you fed up of dripping water bottles in your pets cage soaking everything,

but find the other water bottles either too expensive, or not sure whether to try in case they leak too

wellllllll i have a possible solution for you
http://www.thevetshed.com.au/images/products/WHPLnSZpyK-1.jpg

these are the cheap plastic version,they do do posh metal ones which are expensive in pets at home youll find them in the bird section as coop food cups they blimin brillaint at catching drippy water from bottles, can be used on indoor cages ot outdoor they hook on easy,

I cannot be sure though of your bun ripping them up. doc my main destructor has tried and failed so far.

just a thought guys spesh to those who have lots of buns not wanting to replace all the bottles ?

are you fed up of dripping water bottles in your pets cage soaking everything,

but find the other water bottles either too expensive, or not sure whether to try in case they leak too

wellllllll i have a possible solution for you
http://www.thevetshed.com.au/images/products/WHPLnSZpyK-1.jpg

these are the cheap plastic version,they do do posh metal ones which are expensive in pets at home youll find them in the bird section as coop food cups they blimin brillaint at catching drippy water from bottles, can be used on indoor cages ot outdoor they hook on easy,

I cannot be sure though of your bun ripping them up. doc my main destructor has tried and failed so far.

just a thought guys spesh to those who have lots of buns not wanting to replace all the bottles ?

I like it! :D

you have to put it low, frosty has a big dewlap and is a large lop, so hers is actually is as low as it can go and her bottle only raised one hole up, otherwise it can get in the way if too close hers is a large dish though not sure on the small ones

not sure on giant breeds on if it will get in the way,

they do differant sizes small or large,

What a good idea? genius!! :D

I am so sick of soggy vetbed and newspaper in my GP cages, I have tried the expensive bottles and they still leak or my guineas are just messy :lol:

I shall give this a try, thanks :wave:

What a good idea? genius!! :D

I am so sick of soggy vetbed and newspaper in my GP cages, I have tried the expensive bottles and they still leak or my guineas are just messy :lol:

I shall give this a try, thanks :wave:

im honestly not sure on GP, im hopeing they would just lean up holding the edge to lean and drink, id try a small one let me know how they get on:D

im really trying to find a link to make it easier for people to find them, there are loads of american sites, and theres differant types. i use the one pictured with the 2 wire hooks,

ive seem them in pets at home but they are not advertised online, so i cant give a price, im going to pop into wilkinsons at some point and look at there pet bird section see if they have any

Back