• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet my new foster girl........

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
GEMMA!!

Gemma is a bit mardy & stroppy and has attacked me 3 times within just over 24 hours! :shock: Deffo a bun with attitude!
She needs alot of time and patience and hopefully ill get her to trust humans once again, she did enjoy a very nice snuggle with me yesterday and a nice bunny massage off my dad!
Other than that shes generally a bit of a crazy cookie and spends her time atm rolling and flopping about on the fleece like a puppy :love::lol:

GEMMA1.jpg

gemma3.jpg

awhh hello little Gemma :love:

She does look abit stroppy :oops:, get your attitude sorted out little bunbun!
Im sure she will turn into a lovely little rabbit soon ;)

A perfect candidate for fostering - I love the stroppy ones!

:lol::lol::lol:
Well one of my own buns is an abused stroppy bun so ive got some expierence with working with the buns with attitude group :lol:
Sometimes its nice to know theyve still got fight in em

You're unbelievable - Saying that angelic looking bunny attacked you, as if such a precious little bunny would even consider such a thing. You're just trying to give her a bad name, so no one will offer her a home, and you can keep her all to yourself. We know the truth!!!

:lol::lol:

You're unbelievable - Saying that angelic looking bunny attacked you, as if such a precious little bunny would even consider such a thing. You're just trying to give her a bad name, so no one will offer her a home, and you can keep her all to yourself. We know the truth!!!

:lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: shhh dont tell everyone my plan! :shock::lol:
No honestly shes a terror, i look like ive been playing some kind of kinky game im so scratched :lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: shhh dont tell everyone my plan! :shock::lol:
No honestly shes a terror, i look like ive been playing some kind of kinky game im so scratched :lol::lol:

:lol::lol: Aww. She sounds just like my Sweep - the rottweiler in bunny form. I hate putting him out in the run because it can take 15 mins to get him back out later on because he lunges and growls :?

LOL I am soo glad you offered to foster her for us, she needs some where where she can develop. I did warn you that she was a bit of a madam tho lol. She is not the worst physically to have come from west farm but she is the moodiest.

I hope you can turn her around so she can fine love some where.

LOL I am soo glad you offered to foster her for us, she needs some where where she can develop. I did warn you that she was a bit of a madam tho lol. She is not the worst physically to have come from west farm but she is the moodiest.

I hope you can turn her around so she can fine love some where.

:lol::lol::lol: Atm Liza shes pulled the fleece over herself and is lying sound asleep! :lol::
Needed to ask you summit actually! :wave:

yeah when she was here over night she just looked about and then just rolled over and went to sleep. she is such a prima donna

Back