• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those who use F10 disinfectant...

SarahP

Wise Old Thumper
...do you make it up and keep it for several days, or just make up what you are going to use and discard it? Up to now I've been discarding it after 24 hours or so, but I'd use a lot less if I just kept it going till it runs out.

Thanks! I've only been making up small amounts, but I will stop throwing it away unnecessarily now. :)

I really like it too - much less 'fumey' than Virkon.

Funny, I find it much more fumey than virkon :lol: I've got all the ingredients to bodge up a home made nebulising chamber tomorrow...I'll let you know what Santa thinks of F10 after that!

Santa didn't seem the slightest bit bothered by it :) I, on the other hand, think it whiffs awfully. It amuses me greatly that you don't think it does but find virkon really fumey, whereas I can't smell virkon at all :lol: Just goes to show how individual we all are doesn't it ;)

Glad to hear F10 passed the Santa test! :)

Yeah, I have mild asthma only these days, but one whiff of Virkon and I'm affected. Nasty nasty pink stuff!! :shock: I can smell the F10, but it just doesn't seem to affect me the same. :?

Back