• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vet Discounts

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
I was just wondering, we get 10% discount at our vets when we take the 3 babies. They have refused to increase that as we have 5 buns. I know lots of people on here have quite a few buns. Have you secured your discount yet? :wave:

I get a discount when I take all four in at once, I think it's 20%, but it's still quite expensive for all the vaccines! They applied it automatically, I didn't even have to ask.

my rabbit/s are on healthy pet club, we get 10% discount everytime we see them, and free vhd and myxi vaccinations and 2 free health checks during the year :wave: i just pay £3 a month direct debit for rosie, did for mowgli too, ill be putting our new bunny on healthy pet club too

I have 18 and get a 10% discount. I get a bigger discount for vaccinations because they all go on one day or over two days. We've also discussed fixed price dentals which would be a pretty big discount too, and VERY much a good idea.

10%:D

I get free stuff chucked in too:oops: And I worked out the other day Suki had been to the vet at least 20 times with myxi - & I paid for once:oops:

And I paid £6 for 6 weeks baytrill:oops:

Back