• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Leo has a wife? U/D all gone wrong

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
For the past 2 days I have been trying to bond Leo with Minnie, Leo is now 9 years old and never had a partner before, Minnie is just over 10 years old and is not neutered and has never had a partner either, but they look like they are getting along, I really hope it works out for them both

LeoandMinnie004x2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the PM link Theo :wave:

I've just sat here and had a little happy cry for him! They look so sweet, Minnie is gorgeous! She must be sooo tiny! I havent forgotten him, I'd still love to come and see him, hopefully with his beautiful wife! :love::love::love::love:

:love: Thats too sweet! They look like they have waited their whole lives for each other, its lovely to see.

I'm afraid it's all gone wrong, after 2 days and 2 nights together they were fine together, snuggling up and grooming each other but then Leo chanced his luck and she really went for him so I had to seperate them:cry:

ohh Theo, that is such a shame that its gone wrong for them :(
I hope both of them haven't done too much damage to each other either :(

Back