• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh, naughty Millie!

Rachel WD

Alpha Buck
OH sent me this picture today whilst I was at work:

14336_1304832058091_1149193950_3096.jpg

As he was doing some DIY in their shed Millie decided to see what he tasted like! :shock: He then did some research to see why she would bite him and decided that either a) she was being territorial b) she was 'protecting' Billy or c) she felt trapped as OH had blocked their access to outside whilst he was working. Do these sound like possible reasons? I've taken Lee back out to her and he stroked her without her being a grump so I'm hoping it wasn't just that she doesn't like him.

I've started calling her Princess Millie - she really is :)

Ouch, that must have hurt, I think its for one of your top listed reasons, I really dont think bunnies are mean at all, she must have felt trapped

Lola bites me and the O/H all the time but for none of those reasons. It's the gimme attention bites, perhaps she wanted some love?

I did wonder if it was because she had gone over to him expecting a stroke and he didn't give her one :) Little madam tried to bite my thigh this morning! Such an attention seeker.

Maybe. She ALWAYS seems to be expecting food :lol: :lol:

I caught her binkying today! :love: And they have both decided they prefer sitting/sleeping on top of their bed instead of in it :roll:

Hattie bit my bottom when i was cleaning her shed :( Basically because she doesn't allow anyone in her shed, unless they bring food :roll::lol:

Hattie bit my bottom when i was cleaning her shed :( Basically because she doesn't allow anyone in her shed, unless they bring food :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:
I'm thinking Millie might be demanding the same toll! It's good to hear it happens to other people as well.

She got me last night!!!:shock: I went in at teatime but decided to sweep up the spilt litter tray first. She got my knuckle. I pulled my hand up and she was hanging from my hand! Off the ground!!!

I was actually a bit tearful when I went back inside. It didn't really hurt but I think partly from shock and partly because I don't want her to hate me. I just don't understand her. She takes a chunk out of me one minute and enjoys a stroke the next. Maybe a typical woman? :)

Anyway, I've sort of come to the conclusion that I don't mind her being a biter - I'll just have to remember to keep out of her reach, and just make sure she is happy. Which she seems to be with Billy. It isn't my ideal bunny scenario but that's the way life goes. Millie having a happy life is more important than my need for cuddles.

Back