• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neglected bun ...

chloaster

Warren Veteran
First off I would like to say from myself and Brownie a massive "thank you" to Louise at Hopper Haven for helping us out and clippering ....

This is Brownie a beautiful, friendly little girl who is "completely unhandleable" My :censored: she is - she is so friendly and so patient anyway here she is in all her beauty and all her evidence of a very sad past life .....

Brownie.jpg

DSC_0068.jpg

DSC_00702.jpg

The knot to the right of the picture was as big as her head

DSC_0079.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0096-3.jpg

DSC_0104-2.jpg

Happy knot free bunny!! :love:

DSC_0106-2.jpg

OMG I can't believe what I've just seen! :cry::cry::cry: The poor little sweetheart :cry:

So hoping Brownie lands on all 4 paws soon with her forever home xxx

Oh Chloe, that has just brought tears to my eyes. How could anyone treat an animal like that? It beggars belief :cry:

She looks absolutely gorgeous in the last pic :love: and I'm guessing she is just so relieved to be knot free and clean. Well done to everyone, a great job done. :D

shocking. absolutely speechless. how? why? completely unhandleable my :censored:

well done to you and louise for doing such a fab job in making her more comfortable. beautiful beautiful girl:(

Oh isnt she just the most beautiful little girl. :love:

And how can you call that "unhandable"!? If she is unhandable my Pie is the antichrist!
She looks so much more comfertable in the last pic. Poor little soul. :(

What a gorgeous little bunny, it makes me want to spit. Im so pleased that you have rescued her, poor little thing, how can people be so cruel

i keep coming back to look at these pics (must like upsetting myself:() - she's such a gorgeous little girl. how unhappy must she have been to have had all that matting and gunk hanging around her? my 2 are grooming obsessed so that poor poor baby must have felt awful:(

Abolutely heatbreaking to see what she did look like :cry::cry::cry: I didn't think I could be shocked anymore at pictures of neglected bunnies, but sadly proved wrong, how on earth could anyone let her get in that state? :cry::cry::cry:

She is the perfect example of why my vet got on her soap box when she was talking about the local pet shop selling long haired rabbits - because people take them on without a clue of what it will entail. :censored:

Thank god that poor bunny is now in a safe, caring place :love::love:

Oh my goodness Chloe, what a mess, so pleased you got her sorted out, bless her little heart, I'll bet she is so relieved to be rid of all that matting, I should think it was pulling hard on her skin

Well done for rescuing her Chloe and getting her sorted

As a side note, she is a double for my Frodo
suggsclover2009.jpg

Back