• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of Parcels/ more parcels post 13

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Thank you so much everyone :wave::wave: we have had quite a few parcels arrive in the past few days, our bunnies are so lucky.

I had one small santa one yesterday which is beautifully wrapped :love: I had a large package of hay arrive late yesterday. And I had 2 from pampered piggies today both full of lovely treats :love: One from a secret santa and the other from Katie :wave: And another lovely big parcel with an exeter postmark I think. I couldn't belive how much the postage was :shock: thank you :)

Timmy also had his own large delivery the other day from Kirsty one of his sponsors, he has been munching on posh hay ever since :lol:

Thank you so, so much. With so many treats I think I will have to send all our buns to fat camp in the new year :lol::lol:

Last edited:
Bet the postman loves you at the moment :lol::lol:

It's great to hear about so many people thinking about other buns at the moment

The hay parcel was a gift from us at Animal Magic Pet Supplies for the buns - hope they enjoy it:D

Thank you so much :love: One bag has already been used :)

I know a lot of rescues are saving their parcels til Christmas, but the reality here is that there is a chance that some of our bunnies may not see Christmas, we just never know, so we are sharing ours out straight away so everybun gets a treat :love:

Thats excellent Liz, how is the new, emergency bun? Have you got any pics of him yet? I would love to see him

The emergency bun is doing really well, and is very cosy in your hutch :love: I can't put pictures of him on the forum just yet because of his circumstances, but we do have a new arrivals page on our own website ;)

Im glad Timmy liked his present and im also glad that you are getting other gifts from others.
You and your buns really deserve it!

Thank you Emma and Tracy :wave: Your parcels arrived over the past couple of days. I am slowly taking piccys as I give them out to the buns :D

Back