• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pierre is Sooooo Happy

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
If a bunny could grin Pierre would be doing it:lol:

I introduced him to Tripod Twirl ( See here http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=207103)

and it was love at first sight..he ran round the cage,,mounted her a bit then groomed her..he really did look so pleased with himself:lol:

here they are

pierreandt.jpg

and another

pierreandtr.jpg

they are never more than an inch apart..if only all bondings were this easy!:D

Last edited:
Oh bless him, he looks as if he's saying that having a friend is the best thing EVER, isn't he :love:

AWWW Jill I can't wait to bring them home tomorrow :love: They look just gorgeous. I'm so pleased & relieved that they have bonded well. Lets hope they settle straight in and continue in bunny bliss:love:

Have been shopping & bought some alfalfa, meadow grass, wild rocket, broccoli, and parsley & dried herbs from burgess to help them settle in :):lol:

Oh bless them! Thats the cutest thing I have seen in ages! So pleased things are looking up for Twirl.

Back