• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Teddy pics as requested!!

nursecroft

Wise Old Thumper
This is him tonight enjoying some free range time... and getting abit dirty!! :lol:

IMG_2665.jpg

IMG_2662.jpg

IMG_2656.jpg

IMG_2643.jpg

IMG_2658.jpg

IMG_2657.jpg

IMG_2667.jpg

IMG_2651.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2669.jpg

IMG_2663.jpg

ahh he is adorable - looks like a lovely garden...

Very touching the photo with Saffys stone in :love:

Have you decided if your going to bond him in with your current lot yet? Im sure you are very attached to him now and Dreamer is looking very intertested in him :love:

What I meant was I can sometimes tell if its male or female from the face but, with him if I didn't know he was male I might think he was female lol x

ahh he is adorable - looks like a lovely garden...

Very touching the photo with Saffys stone in :love:

Have you decided if your going to bond him in with your current lot yet? Im sure you are very attached to him now and Dreamer is looking very intertested in him :love:

Dont be fooled dreamer would like to kill him i think! Im still toying with the idea as im veyr attached to Teddy.

He is gorgeous!!! I know what is like to have a bun as a foster and not be able to let them go! Bungle was only meant to be staying a few weeks and there is no way I can give him up now.

Awwwwww Teddy is gorgeous you and him were meant to be!

Love the pic of him visiting Saffy x x x

can i cause trouble by saying....

Joey! Joey! Joey! Joey! :love::love::love: Pwweeeeze!

:evil::evil::evil:
Can we have some pictures of your cats (Betula and Crystal) pleaseeeee! Teddy is adorable.:love::love::love::love: but your cats are so noble!:love::love::love::love: I bet you'll never see them covered in mud.:p

:shock: crikey i need to give up work so i an take piccies of all my animals for you lot on demand!!! :lol:

Back