• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Need to calm Bungle down...

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
He is going mad! He usually gets out in the evenings in our spare room but his favourite thing is to scramble about in all the boxes under our bed. I obviously dont want him doing this with his poorly nose incase he knocks his stitches again so have section off a safe part of the room for him to play in. Its about 12ft by 10ft so he has loads of room but he is going mental trying to jump over the run panels and dashign about everything!

How can I keep him calm? I need him to be resting his nose not dive bombing all over the bedroom!

Oh no, that bunneh!! may be you could just sit with him for a bit (or a lot), I think you need to wrap him cotton wool and put him in a little bubble. You really have your work cut out with him dont you? I feel for both of you but it seems he is so happy to be alive. :love:

Oh no, that bunneh!! may be you could just sit with him for a bit (or a lot), I think you need to wrap him cotton wool and put him in a little bubble. You really have your work cut out with him dont you? I feel for both of you but it seems he is so happy to be alive. :love:

He definately loves life! He is such a happy chappy! lol

I have been sat with him but once he realises I dont have food (he hasnt eaten way too much today already) he isnt bothered anymore! He just wants to play in the boxes under the bed! lol I think I am going to have to go buy him some new toys after work tomorrow.

I wish I could wrap all my bunnys in cotton wool! Not jsut for their benefit but to save my poor house! Snowdrop has started chewing rhe bedroom door and has eaten all of the bottom of it while ive been at work. Im going to be in so much trouble when the OH comes home!

Could you maybe hide some food in safe places so that he has to work to find it? I was going to suggest a treat ball but that seems a bit of a stupid suggestion given his nose is a problem.

Could you maybe give him boxes or something new and stimulating in his area?

Its a challenge for you, but remember its a good thing he is so lively :)

Could you maybe hide some food in safe places so that he has to work to find it? I was going to suggest a treat ball but that seems a bit of a stupid suggestion given his nose is a problem.

I'd go with box idea and maybe fill with hay and sprinkle treats in hay. :)

Fab siggy Sky-O!:wave:

I will have to go and steal Strawberrys box! That will make him happy. Strawberry has most of the toys in his room cos of how destructive he is but will go and pince his box and big paper bag!

The scent, and how active that can make them can really wear them out, ditto with Strawbs, he could be easily more worn out afterhe has played with 'Bungled boxes'.

and thanks jaysmonkey, it's my first ever one, and I even made it myself! *is proud*

The scent, and how active that can make them can really wear them out, ditto with Strawbs, he could be easily more worn out afterhe has played with 'Bungled boxes'.

and thanks jaysmonkey, it's my first ever one, and I even made it myself! *is proud*

Wow, well I think it looks great! Looks pro! :D

Back