• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

morbid thoughts alert lol

donnamt

Wise Old Thumper
so my boss has been rushed to hospital with apedicitious (sp) and is currently under the knife.. this obviously led me (selfsih cow) not to worry about my boss but infact Pearl :oops::oops::oops:

with Ste away and me not actually knowing any bunny people in real life who live with the trauma of daily bunny meds...

what would i do if i ended up in hospital myself. Who would give Pearl her drugs :(

noone needs to answer, its just one more panic to add to my list :roll:

:lol: sorry that made me laugh, but you are right, would you not have a family member who could do this? or anyone on here who lives nearby or even vets, i used to worry about mowgli, i told the doctors im not going in mowgli needs me, and they used to say can you parents not look after them, but i couldn't explain how everything had to be right, clean and done in a certain way :oops:

Hmm, best you take really good care of yourself too while your caring for the buns. Sending good calming healthy vibes for you, and the buns

Wellllll, I'm not a million miles away so they would have to move in with me and Louie :D

There you go, panic over :D

This actually happened to me - I was rushed to hospital one night, had an op & was kept in for a week.

At the time I had no buns, but I did have a horse & I looked after him myself. When I came round (about 2 hours after Danny's first feed was due:roll:) I rang my local stables (they didn't know me - a hospital nurse got me number from the phonebook) & they sent someone round to feed & hay him.

By that evening I had sorted a mate to see to him.

If it was my buns - my best mate has a key & instructions, & so does my vet nurse. Failing those two - I would ring my vets & see if they could sort owt:oops:

I've had to think about this too. I've written out copious instructions for their care and also been teaching my mum bit by bit about the bunnies, how to do them, what works, etc, and also have instructions written down for what happens to them if I die.

She doesn't know this, but I'd be relying on Lou to help sort arrangements for my buns out if anything happened to me temporarily or permanently ;)

She doesn't know this, but I'd be relying on Lou to help sort arrangements for my buns out if anything happened to me temporarily or permanently ;)

:lol: :lol: Dave has your number in case of emergency, I told him you are the only person I'd trust with the buns :oops:

Babe with all the members on here I am sure something would be sorted so try not to worry :wave:

There is nobody here close to me :( but if something happened to me while the rabbits were sick they would go to the vets and have to be cared for there. I actually asked when I went on holiday would they keep them in for me if they became ill, even if it was something that didn't require them to actually stay there and they said thats not a problem :) Rats and cat I have sorted with other people

Babe with all the members on here I am sure something would be sorted so try not to worry :wave:

There is nobody here close to me :( but if something happened to me while the rabbits were sick they would go to the vets and have to be cared for there. I actually asked when I went on holiday would they keep them in for me if they became ill, even if it was something that didn't require them to actually stay there and they said thats not a problem :) Rats and cat I have sorted with other people

yeah i know, i remember Tree offered to take them after we was burguled because i was scared of the ******* coming back. it was one of them panic moments and no way my mom would be able to get drugs into a rabbit that thinks if she runs itll go away :lol::lol:

id deffo need an RU'er or my vets to step in, should i fall down the stairs in the next week or two :shock:

yeah i know, i remember Tree offered to take them after we was burguled because i was scared of the ******* coming back. it was one of them panic moments and no way my mom would be able to get drugs into a rabbit that thinks if she runs itll go away :lol::lol:

My mum can't even medicate my rats properly and they will just eat their meds when offered them so don't even put up a fight :shock: :lol:

so my boss has been rushed to hospital with apedicitious (sp) and is currently under the knife.. this obviously led me (selfsih cow) not to worry about my boss but infact Pearl :oops::oops::oops:

with Ste away and me not actually knowing any bunny people in real life who live with the trauma of daily bunny meds...

what would i do if i ended up in hospital myself. Who would give Pearl her drugs :(

noone needs to answer, its just one more panic to add to my list :roll:

Big hugs to you Donna,I feel for you I have no one in my life,except Andy who is as much use as a chocolate ashtray as far as my babies are concerned,who could help me as one of my bunnies needs injecting and one of my doggies need medicating.Im sure there are people on ru who would help anyone of us look after our precious animals if we were desperate.If needs be I would come and get Pearl and Alvin and look after them with all my heart.So please dont worry you have lots of friends here:love::love::love::love::love::love:

Big hugs to you Donna,I feel for you I have no one in my life,except Andy who is as much use as a chocolate ashtray as far as my babies are concerned,who could help me as one of my bunnies needs injecting and one of my doggies need medicating.Im sure there are people on ru who would help anyone of us look after our precious animals if we were desperate.If needs be I would come and get Pearl and Alvin and look after them with all my heart.So please dont worry you have lots of friends here:love::love::love::love::love::love:

awwww thankyou so much... am i supposed to cry to this reply.. gosh emotion just went thro the roof and ive not even had a drop of booze :shock::shock::shock: (only one norty tear escaped hehe)

i luvs RU and all the great peeps here :love::love::love:

Back