• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Bun Is Missing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, no, I hope you find her soon. I know a few people who lost their buns but then they came home, one came back into the garden and another was found and returned by a neighbour. Please keep us informed

COME HOME MRS BUN!!!!!!

Oh my gosh?! How has she gone missing? Was she in a hutch outside....? Is it open this morning??!!!

:(

Hope you find her!!!!!xxxxxxxxx

I've just talked to Evie. She is in bits. Mrs B can't be found anywhere in the garden!!!!

I suggested putting some food out in the hope that she'll be in the garden somewhere. Any other suggestions?

She's calling some people now.

All the vibes for her safe return. She means everything to Evie!! :(:(:(

COME HOME MRS B!! YOU'VE WORRIED YOUR MUMMY ENOUGH!!

Does Mrs B have any bunny firends?? Maybe put them outside in a run and see if she hops over to join them?

I'm so sorry! My prayers are with you!

She doesn't have a bonded friend.

Evie, you could try taking Beebee out on a harness, if you have one! Or put him in his carrier in the garden. it might entice her out!

:cry: hope you find her, could she not be hiding under any small gap, once my mitzi and even french lop thumper got under tiny gap under nans shed, they had to get hosepipe on them to get them out

hope you find mrs.B soon

Oh God I'm so glad, I lost one of my bunnies once and I ran down our street with no shoes on screaming 'Have you seen a rabbit' and crying. I rang the RSPCA, the dog warden and our vets just in case he had been found.
What I had done was when I went in my understairs cupboard to put something away he must have followed me and I had shut him in. I kept his hay in there and when I heard a noise coming from the cupboard and opened the door he was sat nibbling hay, and I was as happy as you will be now.
Its a great feeling :D

Back