• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do you guys think of this?

Phoebesmummy9

Warren Veteran
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/4ft-flat-roof...QQptZUK_Pet_Supplies_Dogs?hash=item1e598008e2

I know ive posted this link before but I didnt get many reponses. I've found this hutch, which from what I gather from reseach are very well made.
I'd be using this for temporary fosters for the rescue I foster for, please bare in mind bunny will not be stuck in hutch all day, and ill be looking to get a hutch cover made for it.
plus it comes ready made up, and delivered! Fab or what?

Well eventually ill prob look to getting a run attached but for fosters I dont want anything massive and out there (my own bunnys have a shed and aviary) I think it looks pretty big on that picture to be honest :?

This is only my opinion - I don't even have rabbits yet lol - but the first thing I'd want to know is how high the tiers are? If they are less than 2ft per level it wouldn't really be suitable.

Personally; I wouldn't want to go any smaller than 5ft as foster bunnies can be around for a long time (depends how temporary they are though I guess) and I would definitely want to make sure that the hutch is high enough for buns' to stand up in. How deep is it? - that also makes a difference....

I guess at the end of the day it's up to you but if it was me I'd want it to be at least 5ft wide. I'd email the seller though to see if they could make it to a 5ft size..... and see how much it would be. x :)

It looks fine to me (although I keep my bunsters freeranging indoors). The recommendation is 6ftx2ftx2ft but this one is a double.:) Besides, the buns will get time outside and will only stay there temporarily. If I were you, I would just ask for the approval of the rescue that you intend to foster for.:)

As long as it has a run attached I think it would be good enough for small/medium buns. It certainly looks like it's at least 2ft deep and high on each level.

Bunny will have alot of outdoor time aswell so she'll be able to go in and out as she pleases, I think the hutch looks quite big on the pic, ive emailed the seller to see what the measurments are!

Maybe the rescue you foster for could give you their opinion, after all, it is them that determine whether you get to foster or not ;)

Back