• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So hard to go to work and leave this one at home....[another vid on p2]

Lea - Molly's mum

Warren Scout
Tippex is our latest fat fluff addition to our family. After Molly passed away Monty was a very sad and lonely boy so we adopted Tippex as his new wifey-bun.

She has been with us for about 4 weeks now and has settled in a treat, the only problem is she is SO loving and SO cute that it's hard to leave her to go to work!! :oops::oops::lol::lol::lol:

iPhone101209023.jpg

And to watch a video click here....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXkMfAnDgXw

Sorry about pic/video quality - was taken on my phone.

Lea XXX

Last edited:
Awww, I met Tippex at Fat Fluffs a few weeks ago, she is gorgeous! I just love her little white foot! I can understand why you find it difficult to go to work! Looks like she is very happy in her new home. :D

I imagined she would be white :lol: - i didnt even see her at first (i thought you had just posted a pic of a person :lol: - blonde moment sorry v:oops:

She is gorgeous :love::love:

I have adopted 2 Fat Fluff bunnies in the house and have one Fat Fluff foster bunny in the garden so I know how difficult it is leaving them in the morning but isn't it lovely to come home to lovely bunnies who are happy to see you :)

Well from that pic I can see why it would be hard to say goodbye..... :love:

What a wonderful picture that is! I love the name too but yes; I would have expected her to be white too! :lol:

Back