• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hoppy Christmas from Baby Saint & Mummy Helen.

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
"Hi everybody I'm very happy today because I met Father Christmas"

HelenSaintChristmas004-1.jpg

"Father Christmas asked me what I wanted for Christmas, I said I'd like a big box of bite-sized shredded wheat all to myself ".

HelenSaintChristmas006-1.jpg

"I'd also like a big cardboard castle so that I could hide in it from Bunny Mummy Helen"

HelenSaintChristmas007-1.jpg

"Poor Mummy Helen" said Father Christmas "and what would your Mummy like for Christmas" I looked across at Mummy Helen in her silly hat and thought...ummmm.

HelenSaintChristmas002-1.jpg

"I said maybe a bigger hat.....muahaha"

HelenSaintChristmas008.jpg

"I heard that" said Mummy Helen.

HelenSaintChristmas009-1.jpg

HOPPY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE
bunnyinstocking.gif

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats so sweet - Baby SAint has to be my favourite bunny and her Mum is so good!

My buns love Mini Shredded Wheat!

Aww they are lovely bunnies. Sorry to ask, but whats wrong with the fluffy bunnies eyes?

Mother and baby were dumped next to a busy road both had been badly abused, the vet think's someone had tried to poke baby Saint's eyes out, she also has a dislocated right back leg and a badly disabled left back leg, she obviously is now blind. The vet wanted to put her to sleep straight away but she was still eating well and Helen would not have survived without her baby.
Helen is twisted with back splayed legs and we think she has limited sight in one eye, she was alive with mites when found with very overgrown nails and a dirty bottom. My Husband took them down to Bunny Burrows in North Yorkshire as we were so worried about them and Gwen was taking them to her vet's. We couldn't stop thinking about them both and decided to give them a home with us whats 2 more, and we have never looked back. We call her baby Saint as she is slightly stunted.

Lovely pictures. I must have missed their original history, so thank you for sharing again. What awful people out there. Thankfully they now have a great home.

They are both darling and beautiful bunnies. :D I hope Santa brings them everything they want, they do deserve it after everything they have been through.

Baby Saint is still so tiny - how old do you think she is now?

They are both darling and beautiful bunnies. :D I hope Santa brings them everything they want, they do deserve it after everything they have been through.

Baby Saint is still so tiny - how old do you think she is now?

I think she will be about 7 months old now maybe older but she is small for her age and we think she has stunted growth, but she is such a darling and so funny and her Mum Helen is so protective of her still and is forever washing her eyes and her disabled leg as when baby Saint is laid down her little disabled leg sticks up and that's when Helen gives it a good clean. :)

Back