• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tinkerbell has a bad tummy again :(

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Tinkerbell had a bad tummy a few days ago... when we got up Saturday morning she was sat in a pile of soft poos (not runs). They had all got matted into her fluffy fur underneath so we had to clean her down. I cut back on the science selective pellets, and gave mainly hay. She seemed fine.

Now today we are back to the soft poo all stuck to her belly again :( Im going to totally cut out the pellets for a few days again and feed just fresh hay. Ive added probitoic to the water. Shes still her normal self, binkying like mad and is eating the hay like its gone out of fashion. Could it possibly be the SS pellets? Even though shes been on them since she was here :? Why would they all of a sudden started giving her a bad tummy? :(

Im worried, as Scamp obviously needs the pellets because hes still so small, so im going to have to seperate them a few times a day so he can feed :?

Between every bun here, i seem to have 1 thats poorly every day :cry: xXx

Sooty seems to be having the same problem (but a smaller scale) so I'm doing the same as you - no SS pellets, lots of hay but also some veg later with a pinch of avipro plus sprinkled on top.

I dont know what's caused it - she's been fine and no change in diet :?

Sooty seems to be having the same problem (but a smaller scale) so I'm doing the same as you - no SS pellets, lots of hay but also some veg later with a pinch of avipro plus sprinkled on top.

I dont know what's caused it - she's been fine and no change in diet :?

Theyre too young for veg still, so the poor souls are only getting hay, i feel so mean!

Maybe she just needs a few days on hay :? She certainly isnt acting ill :roll: Shes busy grooming my OH's head!!

Back