• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anyone want to see the pics ive just taken of my little man (oreo)?? piccies #7 :)

ohh ok - if i must :D

I was a bit camera shy at the start of the shoot
CIMG0749-1.jpg

But mum said I was very cute so i jumped up onto the chair for my next pose..
CIMG0732.jpg

Mummys chair makes a good slide weeeeeeeeeeeee
CIMG0743.jpg

Catching up with his bun friends on RU
CIMG0741.jpg

I did lots of binkys but mum kept missing them :lol: - im just too quick
CIMG0757.jpg

Am i cute?
CIMG0744.jpg

Abit close mum :roll:
CIMG0754.jpg

Thanks for looking :love:

Last edited:
:love::love::love: He's lovely, he looks like a cross between my Gizmo and Ness!! Your sooty is like a little black and white version of Gizmo - sticky up ear aswell, I put some on of him the other day in photos. His snip went OK apart from horrendous hair loss on the injection site! He also had a runny eye yesterday seems alright today which I think is stress related - when he went for his post op check yesterday and went back in the travel box he did an almight thump as if to say - "get me the hell out of here":lol: Is your little soldier all back to normal ? They are lovely buns and are gonna make a cute couple :love::love:

Vikki - yes our buns are very similar :love: - Sooty still has her sticky up ear - it just wont go down :lol:
Awww i was wondering how his little op went - Im glad he got through it ok - bless him for thumping - i dont blame him - he was probably wondering what else he was getting chopped off :lol:

yeah both of mine are great thanks - ive been off work today so havent done any housework and been playing with them in the garden most of the day - (and following them round with a camera :oops:) - Sooty has her myxi jab tomorrow so im not going to be her friend tomorrow :(

Last edited:
ohh ok - if i must :D

I was a bit camera shy at the start of the shoot
CIMG0749-1.jpg

But mum said I was very cute so i jumped up onto the chair for my next pose..
CIMG0732.jpg

Mummys chair makes a good slide weeeeeeeeeeeee
CIMG0743.jpg

Catching up with his bun friends on RU
CIMG0741.jpg

I did lots of binkys but mum kept missing them :lol: - im just too quick
CIMG0757.jpg

Am i cute?
CIMG0744.jpg

Abit close mum :roll:
CIMG0754.jpg

Thanks for looking :love:

gorgeus and the king of the castle up on that chair :love:

Vikki - yes our buns are very similar :love: - Sooty still has her sticky up ear - it just wont go down :lol:
Awww i was wondering how his little op went ok - Im glad he got through it ok - bless him for thumping - i dont blame him - he was probably wondering what else he was getting chopped off :lol:

yeah both of mine are great thanks - ive been off work today so havent done any housework and been playing with them in the garden most of the day - (and following them round with a camera :oops:) - Sooty has her myxi jab tomorrow so im not going to be her friend tomorrow :(

:wave: Awww glad all is well with you and yours, good luck tomorrow - Ness has VHD tomorrow and they use Cylap so hopefully she will be alright. Good on you having a nice bunny day :lol: nice to make the most of a dry day aswell although hopefully the next few days are dry but, cold down here. Yes poor Gizmo has been to the vet every fortnight for the last month and half - thats him done now till the spring thankfully. I am miffed about his little shoulders - I mentioned it yesterday and it's 2 large patches of hair loss which he can scratch and it has a couple of little scabs so I automatically attributed it to the injection site but, when I mentioned it to the nurse and she called the vet in he said "oh haven't seen it react like that before" and then we ruled out mites, other rabbit biting etc and he prescribed some Fuciderm gel for £10.00- which I took back an hour later as I didn't want Gizzi injesting it, I am just cleaning it with boiled water and bought some tea tree cream with aloe vera and lavender in it and making sure it's rubbed in well when he is on my lap at night. Then the weepy eye ....I was like nooooo but, after bathing that with boiled water (cooled) it seems alright this afternoon - phew! Just didn't want to subject him to another vet visit. Also I was miffed as they wouldn't give me any metacam to take away - but, I could take him back for another injection! Gonna find an exotics vet for Ness for her spay I think. Anyway sorry waffling on.....are your two bonded already? Oreo is scrummy :love:

Yes luckily I have a very good bunny vet about 20 mins from me which I am really happy about.. that is very strange about the hair loss- hopefully it will be better soon.. hes not ahving much luck is he - hopefully as you say that will be the last of the vet visits for him..

No mine are not bonded - im waiting until after christmas when I can book 4 or 5 days off work to make sure im at home (xmas is the busiest time of yr where I work and only get christmas day off) .. Im a little scared but im going to try and stay calm - I really want it to work - but have a horrible feeling it wont as Sooty can be a little madam at times :?
Im going to bond in our spare room so it is totally neutral and we will be close by at night times to listen out..
I doubt I will sleep at all those first few days :roll:
If all goes well I might just leave them in the spare room - so they can have that whole room to themselves. Im going to miss them upstairs but they will have more room and will be able to come downstairs when we are at home.. It will all be sooo much easier if they bond - fingers crossed

Yes luckily I have a very good bunny vet about 20 mins from me which I am really happy about.. that is very strange about the hair loss- hopefully it will be better soon.. hes not ahving much luck is he - hopefully as you say that will be the last of the vet visits for him..

No mine are not bonded - im waiting until after christmas when I can book 4 or 5 days off work to make sure im at home (xmas is the busiest time of yr where I work and only get christmas day off) .. Im a little scared but im going to try and stay calm - I really want it to work - but have a horrible feeling it wont as Sooty can be a little madam at times :?
Im going to bond in our spare room so it is totally neutral and we will be close by at night times to listen out..
I doubt I will sleep at all those first few days :roll:
If all goes well I might just leave them in the spare room - so they can have that whole room to themselves. Im going to miss them upstairs but they will have more room and will be able to come downstairs when we are at home.. It will all be sooo much easier if they bond - fingers crossed

:wave: Yes I am hoping it will clear up - to look at him you wouldn't see it - its only when you move the fur on his lower neck - I was like OMG!:shock: and it sort of carried on I could see the puncture mark from the needle and then about a 10p size area round it bald! 3 spots all close together - I know it's not their fault as such but, I am just miffed about the metacam and the vet saying 'no it's a prescribed med and not officially licensed for rabbits so we adminster it only'! Then giving me a cream yesterday which was for dogs! A steroid cream - no mention of small animals on it! Anyway hopefully on the up now - just hope Ness is OK tomorrow and then will find her a good one for her spay, as she is a bit older I want a good rabbit vet.

I think you are gonna be fine with them two - I know what you mean about the nerves though - Ness my new one is very much a bunny who knows how to assert herself whereas Gizmo is a complete cuddle bun and I am worried she will be a bit of a dominatrix :lol: Although when he was out today and ran round the run - he was thumping and she looked very submissive head down and then chinned his nose:lol: Yours will be fine she might be the boss but, as long as he isn't totally demoralised he will soon let her know if it's too much I am sure. At least they are similar sizes and ages - my worry is Ness is a bit bigger than Gizmo and older although he is faster so we shall see, if your really scared how about getting someone to come round and help you? I am sure they could be bribed for a coffee and cake :lol: or maybe something stronger!!:lol::lol: Looking forward to hearing a good positive outcome for you - I hope it will be good:love:

Back