• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly ran away.

bunny foo foo

Alpha Buck
:cry:
I went in the backyard to see her and do my homework with her yestaurday and I looked everywhere and I couldn't find her. Usually she runs up to me...then I went to the fence (the only possible place where she could've gotten out,) and the fence was moved out of the way. :shock: We've put up signs, nobodys called. I can't help thinking that I might never see her again. :cry:

:cry:
I went in the backyard to see her and do my homework with her yestaurday and I looked everywhere and I couldn't find her. Usually she runs up to me...then I went to the fence (the only possible place where she could've gotten out,) and the fence was moved out of the way. :shock: We've put up signs, nobodys called. I can't help thinking that I might never see her again. :cry:

Oh no, Hope she shows up soon! :(

UPDATE: Still haven't gotten any calls nor have my parents seen her. :cry:
I'm at school right now and I just wish I could leave and go help. :cry:
The first thing I did yestaurday was jump out of the car and run to the phone to see if there was any messages. And there wasn't any. I just hope that's different today. :(:cry:

Last edited:
Oh no, so sorry there's been no sign of her. :(

Don't give up hope, got my fingers crossed for you and her.

Back