• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Proud owner of Bing!! (PICS ADDED)

bobbysocks

Young Bun
:D:D HOW EXCITING :D:D

Hello all, i have today adopted 'BING' from jill at honeybunnies.
He is going to be a house bun, with freerange when i'm at home!
What a stunner, i cant beleive he has been waiting for a home for so long.

He appears to be settling in well, has eaten all veggies and a few pellets, and is now laid flat out across his cage with back legs out :)

So cant wait to get him out of his cage, for a look around him new home.

Will keep you all updated, am sure you will all be fed up with me in a few days lol
Pics to follow.

P.S
A big thank you to Jill for introducing me to him, also to the lady that has fostered him for all this time, and finally to marie (bluebunny) for helping me find a suitable bun and introducing me to honeybunnies :D

Last edited:
I picked Bing up from the Lady who found him straying. She had nowhere to put him so kept him in her bath tub! :shock: :lol:

Thank you for adopting Bing, he certainly deserves it after being in rescue for so long despite being such a lovely rabbit :D

Hurray for Bing! What great news to have found a forever home in time for Christmas. Yay! :D

Well done for adopting him too. :)

I picked Bing up from the Lady who found him straying. She had nowhere to put him so kept him in her bath tub! :shock: :lol:

Thank you for adopting Bing, he certainly deserves it after being in rescue for so long despite being such a lovely rabbit :D

lol how funny is that, in a bath tub. poor boy :)
Oh well thats nothing compared to the treats/fun i have in store form him :)

So nice to meet you today Liz :Dand Bing has certainly got himself a lovely home
One of the reasons he has been here so long is, when it comes to other bunnies...the poor lad is scared stiff:shock:
Several bondings, including a recent attempt, have not gone well. However he has been living the life of Riley at Ange's who really will miss him
And now..a happy ending.. a great home as a housebunny

Looking forward to those pics!

Last edited:
" Look at my posh new bed area!:D"

DSCF3367.jpg

Posing!

DSCF3369.jpg

off to explore

DSCF3370.jpg

and relaxing

DSCF3365.jpg

Back