• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dont know what to do?

FudgeMallow

Mama Doe
Im not sure if this is the section to put this but anyway.......

Im having real bother with Fudges litter training.
Her cage is all lined with thick fleecy blankets due to her having sore hocks (thick straw/hay didnt help) she has 2 litter trays in her cage ad 2 outside her cage!
She does go to her litter tray to wee most of the time but she still wees on her blankets and on my carpet. I want her to become free range but just now with her weeing everywhere i cant let her.
I would love to let her on my bed for a cuddle but she just comes up and wees.

What can i do to try and get her to go to her litter tray ALL the time not just occasionlly? I really want her to be free range!

Thanks for any advice :wave::wave::wave:

i would go back to basics assuming theres no medical reason ofcourse, confined to a small area until the offending bun learns that the litter tray is the place to pee :D

Snowdrop used to like to wee on anything soft but for some reason she has stopped doing it. I am not sure what made the change happen! She is free range in our room but has her dog crate in the corner. She only wees in the litter tray in there but she wil poo all over her crate which I dont mind as its better than all over the bedroom floor!

Back