• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Girl house bunny wanted !!

mudchild

Warren Scout
Hello,

Thought I may post on here as I keep searching with not much luck to finding one.
I have a toothless male called Ozzy who I got from here to keep my other toothless Dolly bunny company. Sadly I lost her under GA when she had a dental on her backs(long standing prob from before i got her)
Think he would love a wifey as he is becoming more and more soppy with me now-constantly licking me and i hate leaving him...
He is completly free range 24 hours a day and is never put in his crate and because he is toothless thats fine! Thing is I want to get him a wifey without compromising his freedom!!
I have had a bad experience with a chewing bunny who literally stripped the wood from all my furniture and skirting boards (who now lives very happily as an outdoor bunny at my dads) so im very wary as I love my house!
I anyone has anything you think maybe suitable let me know.
Very lovely home awaits !! :wave:
Thanks
x

Back