• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Victory for little man....

crackerz

Alpha Buck
A few months back I popped into my local Poundstretcher (formally Instore) whilst out shopping. On display they had tiny hutches for sale at 59.99 marked as rabbit huthes. They would haved been barely big enough for a small guinea pig, let alone a rabbit!

So I wrote some complaints and included one to the RWA. This was their latest email they sent me this week:

I just wanted to thank you for alerting us to the small hutches being sold in Poundstretcher. We contacted them with our concerns and they agreed to stop selling them and said they would only stock those that satisfied our recommendations in the future. However, they will still be selling the existing stock they have left first. This is however, great news and a brilliant success story so thanks again for alerting us and it just goes to show how a few people can make a hugedifference.

So I am really chuffed that something has been done by the retailer. Good news for all bunnies :)

Congrats on the 'verdict'! It must be very satisfying when it has all turned out so well after all your efforts.
:)

Back