• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

VIBES for Parsley UD HOME Post 14!!!!

parsnipbun

Wise Old Thumper
Parsley is having his leg op to take his plate and screws out today - after much deciding and heartache). I let my OH make the decision as Parsley is closest to him. We are SO WORRIED.

Please send endless day long vibes.

Last edited:
Sending many and continuing vibes for Parsley.

What time are you taking him to the op?

Not sure - OH has taken him to vets now for the pre-op discussion which we booked for final final decision making (actually the vet has discussed this with us SO often she must be exasperated).

If the op is not till later this afternoon OH will then bring Parsley back home till then as he thumps continuously when at vets.

I am going out for the whole day to the university library to do some research in the Rare Books Room- so that i am totally away from any phone calls etc etc otherwise I will spend the whole day worrying. OH has today off work specially.

Worry worry worry . . . . .

He's HOME!!!!!! They took out all the screws and both plates . . . . so now he has a holey leg - but she says it will fill in. One screw broke away and is left in but thats ok.

Its SUCH a relief - we have been putting it off for about 9 months. The whole saga of the break, then the major pinning op., then the small op to take out the loose screws, and now this . . . has stretched over about 15 months of our lives!! (and about £4,500) but now its over and he is fine . . .

he even ate some brambles . . though he's gone back to sleep now.

His legs all shaved (AGAIN) so he looks like a poodle again!

We have some special new food for him which is pellets with added Glaucosamine already added in!

:D:D:D:D:D:love::love::love::love:

He's HOME!!!!!! They took out all the screws and both plates . . . . so now he has a holey leg - but she says it will fill in. One screw broke away and is left in but thats ok.

Its SUCH a relief - we have been putting it off for about 9 months. The whole saga of the break, then the major pinning op., then the small op to take out the loose screws, and now this . . . has stretched over about 15 months of our lives!! (and about £4,500) but now its over and he is fine . . .

he even ate some brambles . . though he's gone back to sleep now.

His legs all shaved (AGAIN) so he looks like a poodle again!

We have some special new food for him which is pellets with added Glaucosamine already added in!

:D:D:D:D:D:love::love::love::love:

Phew !!! :D :D

Well done Parsley xx

Back