• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P&H advent calanders

Rachel89

Mama Doe
Going to sound like such a weird question but those that have them, roughly how many treats do you get in each day.

Ive got one for each of my two, one calander has near enough hardly anything in the other has tonnes.

:lol:

I've been getting about 10-15 and having to take them away from a very very angry Biscuit :roll:

I was a bit annoyed that they had so many actually, as I don't think it makes it clear enough that 5 a day is the limit, which I know from her chocolate drops.

I've been getting about 10-15 and having to take them away from a very very angry Biscuit :roll:

I was a bit annoyed that they had so many actually, as I don't think it makes it clear enough that 5 a day is the limit, which I know from her chocolate drops.

Yeah mine too! I bought 2 calendars so was a bit annoyed to find 10-15 drops behind each door, when it recommends only giving 5. Doesn't make sense! Haven't even bothered to open the second one, luckily the sell by date isn't until 2011 so I can use it next Christmas! :D

I have loads of drops left already, as it's only Timmy eating them cos Pickle turned his nose up :roll:

Back