• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO: JaysMonkey!

RubyTed

Wise Old Thumper
:wave::wave:Can we have pictures of the lovely Brian please!!!

....oooooh....and Lenny!.....You know what, you could just put pictures of them all up!:D:D

:wave::wave:Can we have pictures of the lovely Brian please!!!

....oooooh....and Lenny!.....You know what, you could just put pictures of them all up!:D:D

Oh! Gosh there's two threads with my name on here lately!:shock:

Ok! Give me a couple! Just doing lab reports!:lol: Then I'll go on a power photo..shoot! :lol: Or attempt to! :D

Oh! Gosh there's two threads with my name on here lately!:shock:

Ok! Give me a couple! Just doing lab reports!:lol: Then I'll go on a power photo..shoot! :lol: Or attempt to! :D

Yay! Ok, I can wait that long! What sort of lab reports?

I have three to do at the moment!

Reduction of Camphor using Sodium Borohydride

Resolution of 1,2-diaminocyclohexane

Preparation of 3,5-diethoxycarbonyl-1,4-dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-4-(meta-nitrophenyl)pyridine :shock:

ETA :Just tried photobucket, is it working for you? I'm using Mozilla so it might be that playing up.

I have three to do at the moment!

Reduction of Camphor using Sodium Borohydride

Resolution of 1,2-diaminocyclohexane

Preparation of 3,5-diethoxycarbonyl-1,4-dihydro-2,6-dimethyl-4-(meta-nitrophenyl)pyridine :shock:

ETA :Just tried photobucket, is it working for you? I'm using Mozilla so it might be that playing up.

It's working for me!

Here's a few to keep you going for now. This is a video of Lenny. It was taken yesterday as he sneaked upstairs! Norty bunneh! I think you can see here he's very long and thin, even though he eats like a horse!:lol:

SDC10521.jpg

and here's Brian!
SDC11690.jpg

SDC11812.jpg

SDC11840.jpg

SDC11869-1.jpg

Both Lenny and Brian seem to be having very slow growth rates :?, Brian's is the most concerning because although Lenny is small his limbs are still growing. Lenny is a cross of many bunnies including part netherland in his makeup somewhere, therefore this could be a definate reason behind it.

They've both been the the vets recently though and everything is fine, Lenny has a RTI two weeks ago but has now fully recovered thankfully, he will be having a dental to remove some small spurs in 2 weeks time. :(

I'm uploading some more now! :wave:

Awwww!!! Bunnehs! Lenny is such a cute boy! And REALLY long!

I love the one of Brian looking in the mirror!....vain boy!
:love::love::love::love:

Back