• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my kids xmas prezzie :O)

jazzywoo

Mama Doe
as you may have heard that the new craze for rabbits is rabbit show jumping my kids love doing this with theirs and asked for bunny jumps from santa
so a good friend of mine has made these for them i think they are fantastic :D
well here they are all finished
jazzys
007.jpg

james
bigjump004.jpg

bigjump001.jpg

:shock:I would be worried about broken legs on those

dont worry they are the same as they use in competitions the bars are light and fall off if you just tap them you can flick them off with your finger ;) to be honest we will have more problems keeping them on with 2 kids setting them up :lol::lol:

Good point about broken legs..if the bars are lose and do get knocked off then fine..but if they are fixed then they would be dangerous to use

Edited posted same time as Jazzy..glad they are lose:D

:shock:I would be worried about broken legs on those

er, how exactly? :roll: Of course they knock off, you can see the little tabs that the polls sit on. Credit the OP with some intelligence rather than being instantly critical.

Beautiful, I'm sure they will be enjoyed by all concerned!

Good point about broken legs..if the bars are lose and do get knocked off then fine..but if they are fixed then they would be dangerous to use

Edited posted same time as Jazzy..glad they are lose:D

You can see from the first picture that they are not fixed; there's a set in the top right hand corner without the bars on :)

er, how exactly? :roll: Of course they knock off, you can see the little tabs that the polls sit on. Credit the OP with some intelligence rather than being instantly critical.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yes they will enjoy them, when jazzy told santa she wanted rabbit jumps from him he said rabbit jumps well i never i havnt heard of those before jazzy replied well you havnt been watching me very well have you :roll: :lol: :lol: santa didnt have much to say about that ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yes they will enjoy them, when jazzy told santa she wanted rabbit jumps from him he said rabbit jumps well i never i havnt heard of those before jazzy replied well you havnt been watching me very well have you :roll: :lol: :lol: santa didnt have much to say about that ;)

Santa these days :roll: needs to buck his ideas up, methinks! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

They are lovely, I bet the bunnies will enjoy their exercise :)

My buns happily jump over a 2' high metal pen with no injuries so I'm sure yours will cope with those. ;)

There is no need to be so rude:shock:

HOw lovelyt your kids want something to spent time with their bunnies with! :D:D:D

they always spend time with their bunnies grooming them, they feed them water them play with them ;)
they are the ones who look after them and get them ready for shows etc ;):D

Back