• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

P@H adoption query

It varies from store to store. I know stores that will accept £1 :( Others want £20, but most accept around £10 I think.

They ask for a min donation, but they should not refuse any donation, just say you have to get the bun neutered/vacc, give them £5 and then ask for £20 discount they are supposed to other for adoption animals to get them neutered at their vets ;)

We paid £10 for Cass... They said give any amount you wish. I think most stores will accept whatever you want to pay.

I paid £5 for my hamster there but i thought that was fair enough. Especially as she now has a urine infection!

i saw the lovliest pair of bunnies when i went into P@H last week...unfortunately i am not allowed any more bunnies despite me trying to persuade matt that 4 bonded bunnies living togehter would be so cute!

he did have a point when he said i still haven't bonded ruby and reggie yet....ummmmmmm

Back