• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rosie is binkying

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
she hasn't done this since the last night we spent with mowgli, she seems happy, my uncle has just been with christmas cards, i think rosie knows its christmas time and remembers things and now she is binkying like she is happy :D

thanks, it made me laugh seeing her again, then she jumped straight onto her new bunny fleece, which i think she loves :love:

wonder how she will react when locksley comes? i think myself she will try and mother him, as thats what she was like when she first met mowgli, she just licked him :lol:

thanks, it made me laugh seeing her again, then she jumped straight onto her new bunny fleece, which i think she loves :love:

wonder how she will react when locksley comes? i think myself she will try and mother him, as thats what she was like when she first met mowgli, she just licked him :lol:

Are you planning to bond the 2 :?

Personally I wouldn't dream of bonding an elderly bunny with a young bunny. I have just been involved in rescuing 2 rabbits because the 8 year old had been bonded to an 8month old.

But thats just my opinion:)

Back